Congratulations and thank you for your years of service!
We are celebrating several important anniversaries this year, and LeConte Medical Center appreciates these employees and their contribution to the success of our hospital.
As we celebrate these significant milestone in their careers, it is with great gratitude that we say thank you and well done. Each employee recognized has made this hospital what it is today, and we hope that each will cherish a memento of their valued years of service as much as we cherish them.
People are and will always be our greatest asset. Each honoree’s abilities and contributions are an important key to the success of our hospital. As they reach these milestone in their careers and set sights on future goals, we hope they will take a moment to reflect upon past accomplishments and take pride in knowing that they are an important member of our team.
Heartfelt thanks and good wishes on the anniversary of thier employment here at LeConte Medical Center.
Years of service, department and name listed below:
- Jessica Osborn, OB 5 years
- Josh Cutshaw, Emergency Room 5 years
- Melissa Rutherford, Pharmacy 5 years
- Virginia Rogers, Emergency Room 5 years
- Lynn Kelly, Radiology 10 years
- Nancy Reagan, OB 10 years
- Patricia Suggs, Cardiopulmonary Rehab 10 years
- Dale Newman, Radiology 15 years
- David Howard, Heart Cath Lab 20 years
- Kay Funderburg, Physical Therapy 20 years
- Claudia Ogburn, Pharmacy 30 years
- Janet Busch, Environmental Services 30 years
- Michael Sutton, Plant Engineering 30 years