731 Middle Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37862
Choosing a nursing home for your loved one is an important decision. At Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home, we are dedicated to providing residents with the personal care and dignity they deserve.
We offer both intermediate and skilled care at our 54-bed facility. Short-stay care is available for those needing additional rehabilitation or recuperation after a hospital stay. We also offer the following amenities and services:
- Secure, caring environment with friendly and courteous staff
- Comprehensive care plan based on each resident’s current needs
- Registered nurses, LPNs, and certified nursing assistants on duty 24 hours a day
- Individualized tailored nutrition plans to meet each resident’s needs
- Unique design of personalized living areas that allow close supervision of residents
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing and personal hygiene, dressing and walking
- Therapy by licensed physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapists
- A variety of attractive, comfortable common areas
- Dedicated dining and activity areas
- Smoke detectors in each room and full sprinkler system
- Broad range of group activities schedule throughout the week such as regularly scheduled visits by local schools, HABIT volunteers, church and civic organizations
- Enclosed courtyard with attractive landscaping
- On-site beauty/barbershop
- Tobacco-free environment
- Immediate proximity to LeConte Medical Center
- Accessibility to 24-hour emergency and acute care services
We accept private pay, Medicare, and TennCare residents. Our facility complies with the Title VI, Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. For information about admission, call (865) 429-6694.
Interested in volunteering at Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home? You can access the application here.