Choosing a long term care facility for your loved one is an important decision. At Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home, we are dedicated to providing residents with the person-centered care and dignity they deserve. Our 54-bed facility also offers short-stay care for those needing additional rehabilitation or recuperation after a hospital stay.
At Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home, we are committed to providing a comprehensive and caring environment that focuses on effective pain management and meeting or exceeding our residents’ expectations.
We offer the following amenities and services:
- Secure, caring environment with friendly and courteous team
- Registered nurses, LPNs, and certified nursing assistants here to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Therapy by licensed physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapists
- Broad range of group activities schedule throughout the week such as regularly scheduled visits by local schools, HABIT volunteers, church and civic organizations
- Enclosed courtyard with attractive landscaping
- On-site beauty/barbershop
- Immediate proximity to LeConte Medical Center
We accept private pay, Medicare, and TennCare residents. Our facility complies with the Title VI, Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Interested in volunteering at Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home? You can access the application here.