Welcome to Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home! Our friendly staff is committed to providing the excellent long-term care your loved one deserves. Our 54-bed facility also offers short-stay care for those needing additional rehabilitation or recuperation after a hospital stay.
At Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home, we are committed to providing a comprehensive and caring environment that focuses on effective pain management and meeting or exceeding our residents’ expectations.
Choosing a long-term care facility is an important decision. We are dedicated to providing residents with the person-centered care and dignity they deserve, and we promise to treat you like our own family because once you decide to stay here – you are family!
We offer the following amenities and services:
- Secure, caring environment with friendly and courteous team
- Registered nurses, LPNs, and certified nursing assistants here to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Therapy by licensed physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapists
- Broad range of group activities schedule throughout the week such as regularly scheduled visits by local schools, HABIT volunteers, church and civic organizations
- Enclosed courtyard with attractive landscaping
- On-site beauty/barbershop
- Immediate proximity to LeConte Medical Center
We accept private pay, Medicare, and TennCare residents. Our facility complies with the Title VI, Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Interested in volunteering at Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home? We always need volunteers of all ages to lead group activities, help with front desk, and more. You can access the application here.