We know that nutrition is important in healing, so dining at LeConte brings a variety of options. While our patients enjoy meals prepared with guidance on their healthcare needs, visitors and families will find our food court style cafeteria located on the lower level of the medical center off of the main lobby.
Meals are served in the dining facility at the following times:
Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.: Self serve selection of hot breakfast items like scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, french toast sticks and muffins. A selection of cereals, bags, toast and fresh fruit are also available.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
For lunch guests, there are multiple hot and cold options available for lunch. Our cafeteria features:
- Hot Food Line: featuring fresh meat entrees and fresh vegetable side dishes
- The Grill: Featuring hamburgers, chicken tenders, deli sandwiches made to order, french fries & onion rings
- Salad Bar: Fresh vegetables and salad fixings such as chicken salad, fresh fruit, cottage cheese and more
- Outtakes: Quick grab salads, sandwiches and bites (such as cheese & grapes and yogurt parfaits).
- Fresh desserts
- Freezer full of ice cream treats
- Fountain drinks, assorted bottled drinks, milk, coffee, etc.
For your convenience, vending machines are offered at various locations throughout the hospital:
- Outside of the cafeteria, you will find our largest vending area offering cold drinks, snacks, and entree meals such as frozen dinners. Both a microwave and change machine are located here, and each vending machine accepts debit/credit cards as well as cash.
- Vending is also available off of the Emergency Department lobby. These machines also accept debit/credit cards. Near our Emergency Department, you will find an ATM.
- Vending is also available on the 2nd (OB/ICU) and 3rd (Medical/Surgical) floors for your convenience.