Offering members a safe and family-friendly atmosphere in which to work out, LeConte Wellness Center is a full-service gym with treadmills, elliptical trainers, weight machines and free weights. Visit one of our many group fitness classes which include yoga and pilates. Personal training is also available.
The wellness center is available to all members of the Pigeon Forge Community Center. That means your annual fee also includes access to 3 basketball courts, a racketball court, an indoor and outdoor pool, an indoor walking track, and childcare.
Click here for membership prices and childcare hours. Remember, our group fitness classes are included at no additional charge!
If you are in need of extra motivation, weight management, strength training, or sport specific training, our personal trainers can help. At LeConte Wellness Center, we recognize that everyone has different fitness goals. Let our personal trainers design a program that is right for you. We can even create a group session for you and your friends! All of the center’s personal trainers are professionally certified.
Personal Training Programs can be designed for:
- Body shaping – tone your body and see more definition.
- Weight management – have a program designed to specifically target weight loss and maintenance.
- Strength gain
- Rehabilitation – coming back from injury, we can help strengthen and bring you back to functionality.
- Increase flexibility
- Update old programs – if you aren’t seeing results or just bored with your current workout.
Personal Training Prices:
|1 hour sessions||Package
(5 one hour sessions)
(10 one hour sessions
|1 hour, 1 client: $40||1 client: $165||1 client: $320|
|1 hour, 2 clients: $65||2 clients: $255||2 clients: $495|
|1 hour, 3 clients: $75||3 clients: $300||3 clients: $590|
Other programs at LeConte Wellness Center
- Health & Education Programs (watch for advertisements in the community & Community Center) are offered at various times throughout the year. Topics may include: Training for a 5K
- Health Behavior Modification
- Nutrition Review
- Injury Screening
- Group Fitness Classes
- Childcare (see Pigeon Forge Community Center for hours)