Join LeConte Medical Center, in conjunction with the City of Pigeon Forge, for our annual spring health fair event to be held on Friday, March 16 from 9 – 11 a.m at the Pigeon Forge Community Center. We’ll offer free services like blood pressure and carotid artery screenings, and blood lab tests will be available for an additional small fee. No appointments necessary – just show up!
Local healthcare providers and health specialists will be on-hand with free, helpful health information. Also, plan to donate blood at Medic Regional Blood Center’s bloodmobile from 8am-3pm.
Free Screenings Include
- Blood Pressure
- Bone Density
- Body Fat Percentage
- Carotid Artery
- And more!
Blood Tests Available
- Blood Chemistry Profile – includes lipid panel, total protein, etc. (NOTE: 12-hour fasting is recommended. All regular medications should be taken. Individuals with diabetes should consult with their physician prior to fasting.) $20
- Complete Blood Count – includes white and red blood cell, and platelet count: $15
- Prostate Specific Antigen: $20
- Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone: $20
- High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein – used to assess coronary artery inflammation: $20
- Hemoglobin A1C – used to assess glucose level over a three month period: $15
The event will be held in the gym at the Pigeon Forge Community Center, located at 170 Community Center Drive. If you have any additional questions you can call (865) 453-9355. For event updates follow LeConte Medical Center on Facebook.