From climbing mountains and running races to sports injuries and nagging pain, the LeConte Medical Center orthopedic care team is here for every moment. Our orthopedic surgeons are board-certified in their field and skilled in diagnosing and treating a full range of bone, muscle and joint disorders. These may range from carpal tunnel or rotator cuff injuries to knee and hip problems.
Orthopedic Care Procedures
- Joint Replacement
- Fracture Repair
- Minimally Invasive Arthroscopic Surgery
Surgical Department Features
- Four state-of-the-art surgical suites equipped with:
- integrated high-definition cameras and monitors
- LED (green-energy efficient) lighting
- built in towers to house necessary laparoscopic equipment
- Two endoscopy suites
- 22 private Ambulatory Staging Rooms (ASU) with flat-screen TVs where patients remain with their family for all pre-op processes and interviews.
Need an Orthopedic Surgeon?
Experiencing bone or joint problems and looking for a physician who can help get you back to enjoying everyday life? Find a list of our actively privileged orthopedists or call (865) 453-WELL.
Physical therapy is instrumental in regaining movement and flexibility after joint replacement surgery. Covenant Health has therapy centers located throughout our region, so convenient rehabilitation after your surgery is readily available.
Find a Covenant Health Therapy Center near you.
Meet Our Orthopedic Care Team
Contact Our Orthopedic Care Team
For a physician referral or more information, contact us at 865-453-WELL (9355)