In honor of National Nurses’ Week and National Hospital Week, May 6-12, our executive medical team is recognizing the outstanding nurses and clinical staff of LeConte Medical Center.
The nominees all demonstrate an outstanding dedication to the excellent care of our patients, and all were nominated by their colleagues. Scholarship money received will go toward furthering their education.
LeConte Medical Center Excellence Ancillary Awards, Scholarship Amount Varies
- Laboratory: Jennifer Rowland $2000 Award
- Radiology: Katrinka Castle, Imaging Excellence $2000 Award
- Radiology Up and Comer Award: Danna Moore, $500 Award
LeConte Medical Center Excellence in Nursing Awards, $500 Scholarship
- Brooke “Amanda” Early, LPN, Nurses Excellence Award
- Abbey Styles, RN, Up and Comer Nursing Award
RN Clinical Excellence- $500 Scholarship
- Marilyn Miller, RN, Med-Surg Unit
- Larry Loveday, RN Emergency Department
- Lucas Williams, RN, Emergency Department
- Lisa Brown, RN, Day Surgery and Pre-Admission Testing
Outstanding Nursing Award- $2,0000 Scholarship, Lab Jacket
- April King, RN, Wound Care Nurse
- Josh Cutshaw, RN, Emergency Department
Thank you to our medical staff for investing in our staff, and for recognizing excellence in our workplace.