*These support groups are not facilitated by LeConte Medical Center. For more information, please contact the representative indicated in the information.*
If you wish to have a support group added to this list, please send us a message on our contact us page.
- Alzheimers & Caregiver Support Group: 3rd Thursday, 7 p.m., Fort Sanders Sevier Senior Center Facilitators: Bill Shields/Steve Streibig 453.8080
- Alzheimers & Caregiver Support Group: 1st Tuesday, 6 p.m., MountainBrook Village Facilitators: Diane Hall & Shirley Mehling 865.428.2445
- Alzheimers & Caregiver Support Group: 3rd Thursday, 3 p.m. Wellington Place of Sevierville Facilitator: Sherry Woten 865.774.2221
- The American Cancer Society: Call for information about programs & services available in Sevier County. 800.ACS.2345
- Caregivers Support: 1st Tuesday, 8:30 a.m.,Wellington Place Facillitators: Vanessa Spurgeon/Amy Daniel 774.2221
- Depression & Anxiety Support Group: Tuesdays, 2:30 – 4 p.m. 509 High Street, Sevierville. Weather permitting the group goes walking on the greenway afterwards. For more info call John Allen at 865-774-7559 or 865-705-3020
- Down’s Syndrome Support Group: 3rd Saturday, 11 a.m., LeConte Medical Center Facilitator: Sandra Newsome 453.3800
- Fibromyalgia Support Group: Monday & Thursday, 11 a.m., National Fitness Center, Facilitator: Cindy Bobbrud 908.1989
- Grief Support Group: call for information. Facilitator: Ernie Coleman 541.4500 or 374.0600
- Look Good…Feel Better: A program of the American Cancer Society for women undergoing active cancer treatment. More information is available here. 800.ACS.2345
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI): 2nd Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m. Support/Business Genealogy Annex, Sevier County Library, 315 Court Ave, Sevierville firstname.lastname@example.org 800-771-5491
- Pain and Depression Support Group: Thursday, 3 p.m., Peninsula Outpatient Clinic – Sevier County, 970.9800
- The Smoky Mountain Cancer Support Group: This group meets for education and support on the second Monday of each month at Fort Sanders Sevier Senior Center on Chapman Hwy. A light supper is served at 6 p.m. and the program begins about 6:45 p.m. Individuals with any type of cancer, whether newly diagnosed or long-term survivors, are invited to attend; as well as support persons and medical personnel. The group is facilitated by Alice Grady, RN, nurse educator and cancer survivor. Everyone is invited to join the group for their upcoming meetings. Call Alice Grady for more information: 865.428.5834 or 865.654.9280.
- Smoky Mountain Obesity & Weight Loss Surgery Support Group: 2nd Tuesday of each month, 6:30 – 8 p.m., Evergreen Church, Bldg. C. Facilitated by Nancy Wallace – email@example.com 809.6301