Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Junior Volunteer applications for summer now available
The Junior Volunteer application for summer 2013 placement at LeConte Medical Center is now available. Visit www.lecontemedicalcenter.com/volunteer to download the application, or stop by the volunteer desk in the lobby of the medical center to pick up an application. All applications and accompanying forms are due by Friday, April 19, 2013. No exceptions will be made for late or incomplete applications.
Criteria for New and Returning Junior Volunteers for summer 2013
- 14 – 17 years of age by May 1, 2013.
- Complete the attached application and return, including
- Completed reference from school counselor or teacher
- Parental Consent -Provide up-to-date immunization records
- Make and maintain A/B Grades.
- Attend a mandatory orientation (sessions offered June 10 & 18, more information available in the application).
- Commit to a minimum of 6 weeks of service during the summer.
- Commit to a minimum of 4 hours of service during each of your 6 weeks.
For more information, or to download the application, visit www.lecontemedicalcenter.com/volunteer.